The Fine Motor Control and Learning Laboratory is located in Room 74 and 71 of the HP Long Fieldhouse. These rooms (total 508 sq ft) are dedicated to data collection and analysis of upper-body movements.
- 24” Widescreen Flat panel LCD monitor.
- Several 22” Widescreen Flat panel LCD monitors.
- Wacom Intuos3 9x12 Digitizer Tablet.
- Wacom Intuos3 12x19 Digitizer Tablet.
- Wacom Intuos 12x18 Digitizer Tablet in portable frame for “mobile” data collection.
- Several Wacom Digitizer Ink and non-inking pens, including a modified pen to measure ranges of force exceeding the normal ranges of axial pen force.
- Oasis digitizer collection box.
- Laptops for “mobile” data collection and presentation.
- Several PCs, including two high power PCs, for extreme performance demands needed to display, collect, and analyze data.
- Specialized software for the collection and processing of fine motor movements (MovAlyzeR and OASIS).
- Several other software packages, including MatLab, SPSS, and MS Office programs, for collection, processing, analysis, reporting, and presentation of data.